FEDLINK is reminding you to participate in Outsell, Inc.'s (www.outsellinc.com<http://www.outsellinc.com/>) 12th annual Information Management Benchmark Study, covering industries, not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, educational and health care institutions.

If you have already completed the survey we thank you for your participation!

FEDLINK members who complete the survey will be receive study results. This report will provide concrete benchmarks you can use in comparing your library to peer organizations - use it to justify spending, hone your resource allocation decisions, and to provide your management with key metrics about your organization's vendor portfolio.

All responses are confidential.  The data will be analyzed and presented in aggregated form only.   We ask that only one person from each library or buying unit answer the survey to avoid duplicate responses from the same organization.

To enter  the  survey, point your browser to:

http://www.digisurvey.com/imb_fedlink
Username: Outsell
Password: survey
Or if you have already started the survey, input the username and password you created when you saved your session.

The survey will close on Sunday October 9, 2011, midnight, Pacific Time. Outsell will not be extending the deadline this year.

After answering some introductory questions,  you may download a PDF version of the questionnaire. The survey must be completed online.

Thank you for your participation in this important project and a special thank you to those of you who have supported this research over the years. We appreciate your time and contribution.  If you have any questions about the study, please email Karen Wilson at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.