Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Please respond to Claretta Crawford - information below

-----Original Message-----
From: DA Librarian List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Crawford, Claretta Mrs CIV USA TRADOC
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 3:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARMYLIB] Library Movers (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

   We are in the process of putting down new carpet in the library.  We
are trying to locate movers who can move our shelving without taking the
books off the shelves.  We know there are lots of companies out there
that do that kind of thing, but our problem seems to be the kind of
shelving that we have.  We have all wood shelving that includes the back
panels which normal moving equipment cannot get through.  Has anyone
used any movers that have been able to move all wood shelving with back
panels?  Please reply to me directly at [log in to unmask] or
call at 573-563-5608.

Claretta Crawford
Library Director
Bruce C. Clarke Library