Judy,

And online system or service coded LDR/06 = m would be something like a
travel website like Orbitz or Kayak or Amtrak. What you get out of it
depends on the values you submit. The data is constantly changing and is
dependent on values submitted in real time. Data files to be manipulated
are also considered computer files.

For databases and websites that aren't dependent on user input  to
determine output (and a basic Search box does NOT count), are not
considered computer files. They are coded for the *primary* file type.
So a cartographic website would be LDR/06 = e and a textual website
(such as JSTOR or ProQuest) woudl be LDR/06 = a.

Does that help clarify?

-Shana

--
Shana L. McDanold