Hi Michele,

Thanks for sending me your global change template. I was able to modify it
to include the DOCTYPE declaration. But, it's removing my stylesheet
declaration <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="../common/html.xsl"?>. Is
there anyway to retain this? Otherwise, your merge style sheet does exactly
what I need it too, thanks!

Thanks also to Michael and Dan! (Dan, I just made a typo with that extra
closing tag, but thanks for the catch.)

Thanks again,
Nathan