From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Rush
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 11:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Finding aids and epub

Michelle,

We've discussed creating an EAD > EPUB stylesheet here at Yale, but haven't had time to pursue it.  I think that to do it well will require a re-imagination of how we lay out the <dsc>.  Tabular displays don't work that well in EPUB given the gamut of screen sizes that need to be accommodated.

Have a crack at it and share with the list when you're done.  This could be very exciting, and something I'd be happy to help with along the way.  Once you have something working put it up on Github so lots of us can hack on it..

Mike