Mrs. Dafermou asked me to post this message to the list.

L. Bountouri
-----

Dear All,
in Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, Athens, Greece,
we are currently developing an accesible repository for the print-disabled
students. We have reached that point where we have to make a decision
about the metadata scheme. I was wondering if you have heard of any
success story about implementing MODS in an open-source repository.
Going with the all-time classic Dublin Core crossed our minds. Our
institutional repository implements DC, but we are dealing with books in
this project, only in a different format. So, we are open to suggestions
and stories of good practice.

Thank you in advance!

Eirini-Marina Dafermou
Librarian, MSc
Panteion University of Political and Social Sciences
Athens, Greece