Windy, thanks for the info about your reports.  I've contributed your stats using your form.  Carolyn

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Windy Lundy
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BIBCO stats--Special message!

Hi Carolyn,

I am traveling without my laptop and do not have the URL for the Colorado BIBCO stats reporting form.   Could you possibly send the URL so that I can resubmit our stats?  If it is easier for you, I had submitted 114 records for Sept and Oct combined.  I missed the Sept. deadline.

Apologies for having to ask.  I wasn't able to find the URL on my own.

Thank you,

Windy Lundy

CoU BIBCO liaison

Sent from Windy