As a mumble year Ph.d. student in LIS (ok, on a leave of absence this year)
, with a background in computer science, it is possible that I may know
less than that (my special area of ignorance is in the LCSH, but I am also
unsure about every element of WEMI).

Despite this lack of knowledge, I may be able to translate (pace Quine).

Simon