Great to have you here, Ivan. You may wish to consult, from time to
time, the informal vocabulary "cheat sheet" that we set up during the
W3C Library Linked Data work:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD#Terminology_sharing

This is a public wiki, so if we should add terms (both library terms
and Semantic Web terms) as we find they are needed. I see it as kind
of a translation project. :-)

kc

Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net