Quoting Bernhard Eversberg <[log in to unmask]>:

> Could you name a few functions for library data on the web which you
> would give a high priority? A lot of functionality is conceivable, so
> we could use ideas about priorities.

The high priority recommendations from the W3C Incubator Group on
Library Linked Data are here:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-20111025/#Recommendations

In addition, there were a number of use cases gathered from a call for
ideas that talk about either desired applications or in some cases
partially functioning applications:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-usecase-20111025/

They range from major efforts of national libraries to quirky projects
by individuals. :-)

kc

--
Karen Coyle