Atlas Systems is continuing to grow!

We are currently seeking to fill a new position for a software developer. This position will work in our team environment in our Virginia Beach offices to create, enhance and extend all of our Atlas products (including Aeon, for which EAD/XML/XSLT knowledge is particularly relevant).

Atlas utilizes an Agile development process that requires strong communication skills in addition to programming proficiency. As a vital member of a five-person development team, the successful candidate will have an immediate impact on product design.

For the job description and application information, please visit:

  http://www.atlas-sys.com/2011/11/11/developer-position-available-with-atlas-systems/

Please feel free to forward this announcement to any colleagues who might be interested.

With our thanks,

Christian

Christian Dupont, PhD, MLIS
Aeon Program Director
Atlas Systems - a company promoting library excellence through efficiency
office: 757-467-7872 x215     fax: 757-467-7875     mobile: 434-242-6096
http://www.atlas-sys.com/
http://independent.academia.edu/ChristianDupont

As the season of giving approaches, give your staff a gift of an Atlas Training Subscription or an ILLiad Tune-up! Either is a great way to make use of end-of-year money that will pay dividends all next year. Learn more at http://www.atlas-sys.com/tls/ or email Stephanie Spires at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential information.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer without making any copies or distributing it to any other person.  Thank you.