AFFTC Technical Research Library Excess List #12-12

All items listed have been withdrawn from the collections of the Air Force
Flight Test Center Technical Research Library. Most are duplicates.

We apologize for cross-postings. For best results, we suggest viewing in
html.

All interested parties should email [log in to unmask] by 14 Dec
2011.  Please include complete mailing address and POC.

Thanks,

Darrell Shiplett

AFFTC Technical Research Library

Edwards AFB, CA