Updated offering from Serials Solutions, available from FEDLINK vendor, ProQuest (UM).

Jim Oliver

From: Serials Solutions [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:01 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Introducing the Magazines for Libraries™ Update RSS Feed

View this email in your web browser

Now Available

Serials Solutions

Introducing the Magazines for Libraries™ Update RSS Feed

Serials Solutions knows that managing your library's collection and keeping it relevant for patrons requires information about resources and—increasingly—collaboration.

As an Ulrich's client, you are probably aware that the entire collection of more than 7,000 Magazines for Libraries reviews is available in Ulrichsweb™.  Today, we are pleased to announce the new Magazines for Libraries™ Update RSS feed.  This free service shares professional librarians' reviews of notable journals, magazines, and databases for library collections to help you learn what's new, what's relevant, and what's worth a closer look.

With the RSS feed for Magazines for Libraries Update you can:

  • Read critical assessments that focus on a title's scope and value
  • Identify resources that are appropriate for your library's collection
  • Personally contribute for true community collaboration
  • Sign up once and get new reviews throughout the year

We will no longer be sending emails about recent posts to Magazines for Libraries Update so be sure to sign up today for your free RSS feed of Magazines for Libraries Update.  For more information, please view our datasheet, or read what Cheryl LaGuardia has to say about it.

To get the most from your Ulrichsweb service, attend an informative webinar.  The next event will be on December 7, 2011.

Recently we conducted a global survey of Ulrichsweb clients to get your impressions on and suggestions for improving the newly enhanced Ulrichsweb.  Thank you to everyone who participated.  Your feedback will be used to continue to enhance Ulrichsweb to ensure we are meeting the needs of librarians worldwide.

Thank you for your continued support of Ulrichsweb and Serials Solutions.

More Info?

Have a question about one of our solutions? Want to request a quote?

Request More Information

Connect

Facebook

Facebook

Twitter

Twitter

LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Forward to a friend

Footer

Don't want to receive future promotional mailings? You can unsubscribe.

Serials Solutions
501 N 34th St Ste 200 | Seattle, WA