UNCLASSIFIED

Dear Colleagues

The Australian Department of Defence (Defence) intends to establish a Standing Offer Panel for electronic information resources and related services in the near future. Once established, this Standing Offer panel will be used in the first instance by Defence for all its future requirements for electronic information resources. Further, the Standing Offer panel will be available for use by all Australian Federal Agencies.

We are seeking to promote this to suppliers of electronic publications and other electronic information resources located in the US, Europe including the UK and elsewhere. Are you able to recommend any e-lists that we can use to distribute relevant information about the procurement to non Australia based electronic information resources suppliers?

Regards

Carl

Carl Fitchett
Director Australian Defence Library Service
Australia

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.