Dear Colleagues,

The implementation of the new FLICC/FEDLINK internal financial system is nearing completion.  As with any new system, we have discovered a few operational issues that we are working quickly to resolve.  While these corrections are underway, we are identifying possible manual processes to manage your current transactions.

Thank you for your continued patience as we complete this effort.  If you have any questions or concerns, please call either the Vendor Hotline at 202-707-4961 or the Member Hotline at 202-707-4900.