I received a request for a copy of report on the Alabama Beach Mouse,
and I'm hoping that someone can help me to get a copy in either print or
electronic form.  I can't find it on Worldcat.org, so I'm having
difficulty locating potential lenders for this report.

Reed, D.H. and K.R. Traylor-Holzer. 2006. Revised Population Viability
Analysis III for the Alabama Beach Mouse (Peromyscus polionotus
ammobates). Report to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. June 2006. pp
24.

I appreciate any help you can give me with this request.

Thank you,

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S.

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

Library

1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031

New Orleans, La. 70123

Phone: 504-736-2521

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>