Yep, too much multitasking, for sure!  (I think I got the examples mashed up in my head).

D.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Ross Singer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Diane,

What is the "resource" in this case?

My assumption (admittedly, without bothering to look at CUL's
example!) was that we were talking about:

<http://example.org/1>
 a <skos:Concept>;
 <skos:prefLabel> "Foo--Bar--Criticism";
 <dcterms:hasPart> <http://example.org/2>, <http://example.org/3>,
<http://example.org/4> .

<http://example.org/2>
 a <skos:Concept>
 <skos:prefLabel> "Foo".

etc.

So the relationship would be <skos:Concept> <dcterms:hasPart>
<skos:Concept>.  The inverse would also be true, of course, but I
imagine it would generally be left unsaid.

I'm not sure I actually like this, mind you, but it's
"approachability" is hard to ignore.

-Ross.