**Apologies for cross-postings**

Future Perfect Conference 2012: Digital Preservation by Design
Wellington, NZ 26-27 March 2012

The draft programme for Future Perfect 2012 is now available on line!
http://bit.ly/uVsvDl

The theme of Future Perfect 2012 - Digital Preservation by Design - seeks
to stimulate discussion about how, when and why influencing the design of
systems can support digital preservation and ultimately ensure that
today’s information is available tomorrow.  Future Perfect 2012 will be a
two day conference featuring many exciting international speakers.

Our audience will hear presentations from:

The Internet Archive
Danish National Archives
National Library of New Zealand
National Archives and Records Administration (USA)
Statistics New Zealand
German National Library of Science and Technology
Canterbury University
Family Search
Knowledge Warehouse
Archives New Zealand
Church of Latter Day Saints
New Zealand Film Archive
Digital Curation Centre (UK)
University of Cape Town
and more!

We expect Future Perfect 2012 to attract a wide international audience.
Register now at:  http://bit.ly/nMkguz

There are still some great sponsorship opportunities available.  Please see
the website for full details of the packages and to complete the
application form.  http://bit.ly/qJ6sky

We look forward to seeing you next year at Future Perfect 2012!

If you have any questions about this conference or the sponsorship
opportunities available please contact:

Paardekooper and Associates
+64 4 562 8259

Or visit our website