From: Lou Judson
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:35 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] White Bird!

Interesting comment. I'll dig out my copy and see how it fares today. David
and Linda LaFlamme are neighbors of mine, and couple of months ago they sang
"our greatest hit" at a 75th birthday party for another friend (Dr Elmo of
Grandma got run over by a reindeer fame). Amazingly, they did a wonderful
job of it, as it moved me and the whole room full of professional musicians
tremendously!
 I'll pass I. The indirect compliment next time I see them.

Sent from my Verizon  iPhone 4
Personal Communicator
Mobile 415-271-8070