http://www.zzounds.com/item--STAST150HP

Has anyone had experience or read a REAL review on this TT?  I've already got a KAB modified Technics 1200 with a few additions but am interested in this as a backup and special project TT.  I'm mainly interested in the transport.  If needed, all the USB crap can be bypassed and/or defeated.  That's the least of the issues though.  Key transport features that make it appealing to me are the following:

World's Strongest Torque Motor (4.5 Kgf-cm)
3 speeds [33,45,78]
Selectable pitch control [+/-8%,+/-25%,+/-50%]

I'd like to know how quiet (electrically and mechanically) the thing is and just how rock solid the platter rotation is when encountering resistance.

Martin