BIBCO and CONSER Stats Reporters:

October's BIBCO contributions make a remarkable beginning for FY2012--exactly 10,000 records!  (see http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/bibco.htm)

We'll soon post our entire schedule of deadlines for BIBCO and CONSER stats for FY2012.  In the meantime, here are some deadlines to keep in mind:

November stats due Dec. 6

December stats due Jan. 9

January stats due Feb. 7

Please submit your reports by COB Tuesday, December 6, 2011 to have them included in the November stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for NoOvember and any other months not yet reported.   We'll plan to run our program on Wednesday, December 7.

As of 4:20 pm pm EST Friday, December 2, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

SUNY Buffalo

Cornell

CRL

U Florida

US GPO

U Chicago

Northwestern U

Indiana U

U of North Carolina, CH

U of Maryland

Columbia

Arizona State

U Wisconsin-Madison

Indiana U School of Law at Ind.

U Dayton

Oklahoma State U

Oberlin

As of 4:20 pm pm EST Friday, December 2, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

SUNY Buffalo

UCLA

U Colorado

Cornell

CRL

UC Davis

US GPO

U Georgia

Harvard Yenching

Indiana U

U Texas, Austin

Getty Research Inst.

U North Carolina, CH

NYPL

U Oregon

Brown

Serials Solutions

St. Paul Sch of theology

Vanderbilt

U Maryland

Penn State

BYU, Hunter Library

Thanks as always for your work and for your monthly reports.

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress