These do indeed seem like the right questions.

-Jodi

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In this regard I have two suggestions at this point:

1) engage some folks from outside of the library world who are steeped in the Semantic Web (Ivan, I think this is where you come in :-)) to take an unbiased look at the starting point and results and make suggestions

2) provide more than one interpretation of the options for the future metadata; it cannot be possible that there is only one way to re-interpret our data.

<snip>

Before we come up with answers, I'd like to see a discussion of the questions.