From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum on behalf of Armstrong, Pam
Sent: Wed 2011-11-30 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBFRAME] Library and Archives Canada supports the Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative

Posted on behalf of Cecilia Muir.

Library and Archives Canada supports Library of Congress in launching the Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative. Library and Archives Canada looks forward to working with Library of Congress, our international collaborators and the Canadian information community to explore and develop this important new framework for enhanced resource discovery and for sharing our metadata.

Cecilia Muir

Assistant Deputy Minister | Sous-ministre adjointe

Library and Archives Canada | Bibliothèque et Archives Canada

Resource Discovery Sector| Secteur de l'exploration des ressources

395 Wellington Street, room 206 | 395, rue Wellington, pièce 206

Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0N4

Tel.: 613-992-7059

Fax: 613-992-5315

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca <http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/>