Hi Folks,

We've been trying to set up our EAD finding aids so that they can easily
map to Dublin Core for the sake of our digital projects.  We've been
able to map collection-level elements with no problem, but I'm having
some issues at the item level.  The materials in this case are digitized
oral history interviews.

For mapping purposes, I need to somehow indicate the creator at the item
level.  It appears that it is valid to include <origination
label="Creator"> in the <did>.  Is anybody actually doing this?  If not,
do you have another solution?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Currently the creator of each item is just part of the <unittitle> and
not tagged in any additional way.

Thank you,
Jaime

--