Has anyone out there come up with any workflows for dealing with the
maintenance of P-N records, especially with regard to batch loading,
updating and deleting; bib records, any attached records, and handling of
urls?

There's not a problem if we have a P-N record with just one vendor url.
But if we get a title from more than one vendor, maintenance is proving to
be quite the puzzle.

I'd be extremely grateful for any insights. Thanks.

Diana Brooking             (206) 685-0389
Cataloging Librarian       (206) 685-8782 fax
Suzzallo Library           [log in to unmask]
University of Washington
Box 352900
Seattle WA  98195-2900