Greetings

A client brought me a WAV file which is a direct transfer from a quarter
inch tape (1980). The tape had a full set of tones (15 K, 10 K, 1K, 100,
50, and Dolby A warble tone) and these tones are in the WAV file. The
original tape was Dolby A encoded and the WAV file has not been decoded. I
know that whoever did the transfer, adjusted the azimuth, as well as high
and low frequency EQ prior to the transfer. However, no Dolby A unit was
available so the tape remains encoded. My question: is there a Dolby A
plugin that can be used in ProTools ? I wish to avoid going back to the
analog domain (and through a Dolby A unit) and back to digital in order to
decode this file.

Thanks

Louis Hone