  I am aware of a few small labels which produced recordings of theatrical works, and would like
to compile complete lists of their productions.
  I am  NOT  looking for information on the UK-Columbia/HMV/Angel, Decca, Caedmon et.al. productions, which are relatively well
known.

  Below I've listed a few labels, and the releases I'm aware of.
  Please let me know of OTHER releases you know of (as much info as possible, catalog numbers, dates, detailed contents and
performers), and of any other small labels which issued similar
material.
  Thank you!
  Best wishes, Thomas.

AUDIO DRAMA [I believe this label was the work of BILL FORREST-anyone have info about him??]
  3075  THE DRUNKARD
  3080  UNCLE TOM'S CABIN
  3085  A TRIBUTE TO EUGENE O'NEILL

AUDIO MASTERPIECE
  LPA 1215  RAIN

THEATRE MASTERWORKS (Eva Le Gallienne)[also issued by CONTINENTAL]
  HEDDA GABLER
  THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST
  AN EVENING WITH WILL SHAKESPEARE