Thanks to Tom Fine at Beverage Digest, and this cool e-mail list, I now have
a pristine backup copy of my favorite LP, Werwolf, by The Fourth Way (Live
at Montreaux Jazz Festival, 1970    (Harvest Records:666)).  It arrived
intact because he took the time to use not only a Bags Unlimited LP box, but
also because he used the important cardboard inserts, plus, he threw in an
additionally reinforcing dummy record album, with disc inside, of something
I can't wait to try out, since it looks intriguing, was recorded at Sigma
Sound, and is a lucky strikes extra...

$5 plus shipping is what eBay was supposed to be.  But it takes integrity to
follow through with service one can only call "Fine."

This is definitely a flip-side to the service I recently got from one eBay
vendor.   He sent my copy of Barry White's "Never Gonna Give You Up" on 45,
but, because there were no reinforcing inserts to the box, let alone a dummy
disc, for heft, it was snapped in two, right down the middle.  I was so hot
that I gave Neutral Feedback.  He squawked that I could always have my money
back if I'd retract the Neutral.  But he didn't say he felt sorry for my bad
experience, let alone for sort of breaking a piece of Soul History by
letting the post office have their way with no protection for the disc.  He
also refused to give me good feedback, even though I'd paid in full.  I
finally did retract the Neutral (for karma's sake) and gave him Positive,
but the revised comment read: Four sides for the price of two! (;   (you do
the math)

Thanks,
     Andrew