Hi, Gregorio,

I do not think that this unit will be sensitive enough.

There are several variables to be considered:

Sensitivity
Speed of "development"
Ease of use (viewer wins over spray)
Cost
Storage (humidors get mildew-y after a while)

My favourite viewer, the Sigma, is slow to develop, but is the most
sensitive viewer I have ever used. It will show tapes I've never seen
developed before, but it may take literally minutes to come up on weak
tapes.

This tag in my blog links to the relevant posts about viewers...they
don't appear in good order, however.
http://richardhess.com/notes/category/audio/magnetic-tape-developing/

The major post is the one with the picture, though the accessories one
is useful, too.

One post that is not tagged that really shows the worth of the viewer is
this:
http://richardhess.com/notes/2009/09/02/dangers-of-old-tape-recorders-for-playback-using-the-elevator-head/

I believe that Fred Thal of ATAE in California has some of these in
North America.
afthal (at)  gmail  (dot)   com