That sounds right, Don; I must have gotten my copy from Jerry. It was
produced in 1999, and included contact information for Mike, but I don't know
whether it's current, nor am I comfortable publishing it. If someone wants to
 try to get in touch with him, e-mail me privately and I'll send the info.

Rich

In a message dated 1/18/2012 1:57:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,