From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis Rooney
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Travel plans for Rochester

Dear Rainer,

You've had many good suggestions about travel options. I think two sights
are worth seeing if you have not seen them before: the Lower Hudson River
Valley and Niagra Falls. The latter is an easy drive from Rochester. The
former can really only be appreciated in its full splendor by taking the
train from Penn Station to Albany. It is one of the great scenic views of
North America.

DDR

--
Dennis D. Rooney