Dear list,

...thanks for the useful and hilarious responses!

Here a more technical question regarding bwfmetaedit. I am trying to automate the writing of metadata to a set preservation master files using FADGI BWF metaedit's command line interface. This works well, but I am having difficulties writing a multiline content to the <bext> field <CodingHistory>. I am trying to do something like this:

but the <br /> does not get interpreted correctly. Until now I have tried a number of alternatives from OSX's bash with no sucess. Suggestions?

Gregorio Garcia Karman
+44 (0) 7532 127 645