From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniel Roth
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Conference cost, details?

Greetings list members,

At what time does conference registration cost information become available for this year's event in Rochester? Interested in attending my first, need to submit a budget to my department head.

Please advise the new guy if you're so inclined.

------
Dan Roth
Audio Technician
Walter J Brown Media Archives and