A local restaurant here in Pawling uses a Bose Wave Radio to provide background music. It's one of the older models and had been playing 9 hours a day for several years when recently it stopped making any noise. I offered to have a look to see if a fuse had blown.

I got to pop the hood and root around with a stick so to say. I am very impressed with the design and manufacture of the unit. There was no fuse for me to replace so the owner sent it back to Bose for repair. Less than two weeks later music was back at Karen's Kitchen.

Did this impress me yet again? Oh yes.

Do I now own one? Well... maybe soon.

Cheers,

Bob