Hey Guys,

If anyone can help Barry I'm sure he'd be most grateful.  Reply directly to [log in to unmask]

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Mazor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:21 PM
To: Lucinda Cockrell
Subject: "Voice of the Victor"?

Hello again, and happy new year.

I'm plugging away on my biography of Ralph Peer, and, for that, I'm looking for back issues of the Victor Talking Machine/RCA Victor monthly magazine for its dealers "VOice of the Victor"--especially from the 1926-1935 period.  I don't know wether these were ever microfilmed, but in any case, I'm wondering whether your archives there includes any version of these monthly pubs, form that period.

thanks for any info.

Barry Mazor
Nashville