While I totally agree with everything written so far about Naks, from my experience the Revox was a nightmare. Spent more time on the bench than anywhere else. Kinda like Dangerfield's car. Also sonically nothing to write home about. Go for a Nak. Very reliable. Only of my 8 machines broke down.
Shai

Sent from my iPhoneto