From: David Goren [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 04:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Emory Cook tapes

Contact Jeff Place, the Archivist at Smithsonian Folkways. He handled the acquisition of Cook.On Jan 13, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Steven Smolian wrote:> The whole shebang was donated to Smithsonian Folkways. > > Steve Smolian> > -----Original Message-----> From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Diehl> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 4:51 PM> To: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Emory Cook tapes> > Hello-Hello> Can anyone point me to a listing of Emory Cook's reel-to-reel tapes from the> 1950's?> Thanks,> DJD> > Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records> http://www.hensteeth.com