 From: "Don Tait  ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:45 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Westminster record label

I own a copy of Mike Borgeson's Westminster listing and agree that  it's
very useful. I can't get at my copy now, but I'm sure it's what I remember
and Rich Kaplan wrote about. If it is indeed the same, the pamphlet was
privately produced and sold by the late Jerry Canter through his LP dealership,
The Classical Collector. Mike and Jerry were friends, and Jerry told me
that Mike made the list because he was fascinated by Westminsters and,  I
think, collected them.

  It was my impression that the listing was sold only by Jerry Canter
through his LP business. Two or three years ago I asked him if he had any copies
left. He said no. By then his health was declining. He said he and Mike
had no  plans to do anything about it. Jerry died about two years ago.

  If I can learn anything about Mike Borgeson's current whereabouts or
contact information I'll post it if it's all right with him.

  Don Tait
There's a pamphlet by Mike Borgeson, "The Westminster Record," with a
numerical listing of the WL, WAL, WLAB, AND (X)WN series through 1958. Very
useful. Perhaps someone has info on the current availability of this, or
current  contact information on Mike?

Rich

In a message dated 1/18/2012 12:39:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,