Thanks to everyone who responded to this query.  I forwarded the information on to Barry and he's got the information he needs and is very grateful.

:-)

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Seubert
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] FW: "Voice of the Victor"?

Dick is correct. Moran's copies are at UCSB and ends about 1928. His run of the Voz de la Victor is scattered issues from the 1920s.

http://pegasus.library.ucsb.edu/F/?func=find-e&find_scan_code=FIND_WRD&request=%22Voice+of+the+Victor%22+&x=0&y=0&adjacent=N&local_base=SBA01PUB

David Seubert

--
David Seubert