From: Birgit Lotz Verlag [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 05:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Travel plans for Rochester

Would it make sense to travel by road from New York? Are there any places of tourist interest en route? Or should I fly straight from Germany, changing planes in New York? And should I spend an extra couple, three days before and after the conference? Any suggestions?I need to book air transport fairly soon to get fair rates..ThanksRainer-- Dr. Rainer E. LotzRotdornweg 8153177 Bonn (Germany)Tel: 0049-228-352808Fax: 0049-228-365142Web: www.lotz-verlag.de