BIBCO and CONSER Stats Reporters:

Happy New Year!    As promised, here is the link to the entire schedule of deadlines for BIBCO and CONSER stats for FY2012:  http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/BIBCO-CONSER-Stats-Deadlines-FY2012.doc

Your December stats reports are due Monday, Jan. 9 to have them included in the December stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for December and any other months not yet reported.   We'll plan to run our program on Tuesday, January 10.

As of 6:00 pm pm EST Wednesday, January 4, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

SUNY Buffalo

U Florida

USGPO

U Chicago

Northwestern

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

U North Carolina, CH

U Maryland

Penn State

NYU

Arizona State

Frick Art Ref

U Wisconsin-Madison

U New Mexico

U Minnesota

U Dayton

Oklahoma State

Oberlin

Ohio State

As of 6:00 pm pm EST Wednesday, January 4, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

Harvard Divinity

SUNY Buffalo

U Colo at Boulder

Cornell

CRL

UC Irvine

UC Davis

Connecticut State Lib

USGPO

U Georgia

Hong Kong UST

Harvard U

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

Getty Research

U Oregon

U Penn

Brown

Serials Solutions

St. Paul Sch of Theology

Vanderbilt

Penn State

Brigham Young, Hunter

U Washington

Thanks as always for your work and for your monthly reports.

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
COIN/Cooperative Programs Section
Library of Congress