Kevin Randall said:

>Most of today's "state of the art" cataloging interfaces are stupidly
>obsolescent pieces of junk.

While they are not perfect, that does not seem to me to be a fair
description of either TLC's ITS or SkyRiver.  Bibliofile on the other
hand ...

I do agree that ease of input is paramount.  The WEMI distinctions
should be invisible if at all possible.  Even we cataloguers can't
agree on the boundaries, particularly for aggregate works, e.g,
conference proceedings and continuing education symposia.