Diane Hillmann said:

>We can also 'smarten up' the data we have, using strategies already
>described and used by others.

Rather than allowing select libraries to manually upgrade records (as
OCLC does), SkyRiver has established an automated system to compare
records downloaded from SkyRiver with the versions in client
catalogues.  This can result, for example, in the adding of 505
contents and 520 summaries to the SkyRiver version of the record.

Much more is possible with present rules and coding system than we
have traditionally done, to "smarten up" our data.