Quoting "Morris, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>:

> LC will post minutes of the Bibliographic Framework Initiative
> meeting on the Bib Framework Website by Jan. 31.  -- Susan Morris

That's great. However, since there is information that will be given
at the ALA meeting, and presumably the speakers will have that
information before taking the stage, isn't this list the place where
that information should be widely disseminated? What I'm saying (now
that I've had a moment to think about this) is that it's not so much a
question of "minutes" but of using this list as a primary means of
communication about the progress of the project. And getting the
information out to this list in a timely manner would mean that the
few folks who can attend the meeting at ALA can come with
well-thought-out questions or can even bring questions from folks who
can't be there. I believe that would reflect the spirit of openness
that was in the plan.

kc

--
Karen Coyle