Thanks for mentioning about version control in SDLC.  For data management, we need data staging area that provides bidirectional links between data source and target at much granular level and in composite fashion in the Cloud.  Please feel free to check the data movement slide that I did in 2009: http://www.slideshare.net/elephantsmith/vision-of-libraries-technical-services

Amanda Xu Sent from my iPhone