I see that the EAD list is also the EAC list, according to the EAC home page, so here's a question for the collective EAC wisdom.  One of the things we'd like to include in our EAC records is a link to a photo of the person, or the company logo in the case of corporations, so that when the record is rendered all pretty in the browser there's a nice image to go with it.  I'm wondering what would be the most appropriate element to use.

Thoughts?

Michele

Michele Combs
Lead Archivist