From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michele R Combs
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EAC - link to associated image

I see that the EAD list is also the EAC list, according to the EAC home page, so here's a question for the collective EAC wisdom.  One of the things we'd like to include in our EAC records is a link to a photo of the person, or the company logo in the case of corporations, so that when the record is rendered all pretty in the browser there's a nice image to go with it.  I'm wondering what would be the most appropriate element to use.

Thoughts?

Michele

Michele Combs
Lead Archivist