Hello,

I have been reviewing the MODS web site trying to learn as much as I can about this schema.  As noted on the MODS guidance web page (http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/mods-guidance.html), the  MARC Code Lists are available as linked data.  I would like to see sample MODS files linking to data values in one or more of these code lists, but have been unable to find these on my own.

If anyone would be willing to send sample MODS files with these types of links to me (or point me in the right direction as to where I might find them on the web) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lydia

--
Lydia J. E. Reid