----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 02/07/2012 09:49 PM -----
Re: [ARSCLIST] The Leopold Auer records  Link

Dick Spottswood   to: Dick Spottswood
02/07/2012 09:49 PM

Didn't this guy do a tribute called "this is Auer Auer for love"?

Re: [ARSCLIST] The Leopold Auer records

Roger Kulp   to: ARSCLIST
02/07/2012 09:31 PM

Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to Roger Kulp

According to the Victor pages at the UC Santa Barbara site,at least one of the matrices was destroyed.

http://victor.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/matrix/detail/700009318/B-24115-Hungarian_dance_no._1

http://victor.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/matrix/detail/700009317/C-24114-Melodie_no._3

I didn't know either one got out.

Roger