From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello Thomas,

dredging my seemingly inexhaustible stuff-base I came across a listing from
The British Council dated July 1964. This was issued by the Publications &
Recorded Sound Department (Recorded Sound Section) and is a Supplement to
Catalogue of Speech Records (January 1964).

It refers to recordings by the ARGO Record Company Limited, concerning

"The English Poets", directed by George Rylands, all having record numbers
starting with RG.

They also mention Jupiter Recordings Ltd., providing The London Library of
Recorded English Book 1.

The British Council has similar publications of Recorded tapes, such as
"Contemporary Poets Reading Their Own Poems", but they are on loan only.

I feel reasonably confident that The British Council will have an archive and
that you might obtain more information through them, not only on poets but on
plays as well.

Good luck if you did not know this source beforehand.

Kind regards,

George